Email: zwicky @ cp3.sdu.dk
- 1999: Diploma in Theoretical Physics from the Federal Institute of Technology Zurich (ETH) (Further education EPFL Lausanne and Carnegie Mellon University Pittsburgh)
- 2003: PhD, University of Zurich, Advisor Prof. D. Wyler and L. Alvarez-Gaume
- 1996: Summer student, Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI), Villigen, Swizterland
- 2003 - 2005: Postdoc, William I.Fine Institute of theoretical Physics, the University of Minneapolis
- 2005 - 2008: Postdoc, Institute of Particle Physics Phenomenology (IPPP), Durham University
- 2008 Autumn: Postdoc, Edinburgh University. Awarded advanced STFC Fellowship (former PPARC)
- 2009 - 2012: Lecturer, School of Physics & Astronomy, the University of Southampton
- 2012 - present: Reader, School of Physics & Astronomy, Edinburgh University
- 2009 - 2014: Adjunct Professor, CP3-Origins, Southern University of Denmark
My research interests are broad.
I have worked in the area of flavour physics on the determination on CKM matrix elements and flavour changing neutral currents in so-called exclusive Delta F=1 transitions. My recent research focuses on the principle of Minimal Flavour Violation and flavour symmetries.
I have worked on scaling relations for hadrons in mass deformed conformal gauge theories. The latter are used to distinguish confining from conformal phases in lattice simulations. Moreover I have worked in the field of beyond the standard model e.g. on signals of conformal theories (unparticles), and its connection to technicolor and on higher derivative theories (Lee-Wick Standard Model). I also do have interests in formal aspects of supersymmetry and non-commutative field theories."