Phone: (+45) 6550 4589
Email: vignaroli @ cp3.sdu.dk
- 2003 - 2006: Bachelor in Physics, University of Rome “La Sapienza.”
- 2006 - 2008: Master in Physics, University of Rome “La Sapienza.” Thesis: The Higgs boson in the μ+μ- channel at the LHC: expected differences in conformal models with a dilaton-Higgs.
- 2008 - 2010: Ph.D in Physics, University of Rome “La Sapienza.” Thesis: Phenomenology of heavy fermion and vector resonances in Composite Higgs Models, advisor: Roberto Contino.
Awards and achievements
- 2004-2008 ADISU (Agency for the Right to University Studies) grant for brilliant students
- 2008 ADISU award for the Master Degree
- 2008 Award from the Faculty of Mathematical, Physical and Natural Sciences of “La Sapienza” for the completion of the Excellence Program
- 2007 DoE/INFN Exchange Fellowship for summer training at Fermilab
- 2006 ADISU award for the Bachelor Degree
My research interests focus mainly on the phenomenology of Beyond-the-Standard-Model strong dynamics (Composite Higgs Models / RS), with emphasis on the search for new physics at colliders. I am also interested in the study of the flavour structure of BSM theories and in developing new techniques to extract information on the Higgs sector.