Phone: (+45) 6550 8948
Mobile: (+45) 2047 6942
Email: molgaard @ cp3.dias.sdu.dk
- 2008: B.Sc. in Physics from the Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen
- 2010: M.Sc. in Physics from the Niels Bohr Institute, University of Copenhagen. Thesis: Reproducing the Standard Model using strings on magnetized D-branes. Advisors: Paolo Di Vecchia and Niels Obers.
- 2011 - 2014: PhD in Physics from CP3-Origins. Thesis: Conformal aspects of quantum field theory and their applications to realistic physics. Advisors: Francesco Sannino and Claudio Pica.
- July - September 2014: Research Assistant, CP3-Origins.
- 2015 - Present: Academic staff, CP3-Origins
Quantum field theory, the renormalization group, calculations of beta functions.