Phone: (+45) 6550 3849
Email: mojaza @ cp3.dias.sdu.dk
- 2006 - Ended Science year at SDU
- 2007 - Awarded an Oticon Scholarship of DKK 15,000
- 2008 - Awarded an Oticon Scholarship of DKK 30,000
- 2008 - Studied abroad at University of São Paulo (USP, Brazil)
- 2009 - Awarded an Oticon Scholarship of DKK 30,000
- 2009 - Bachelor of Science in Physics and Biophysics at SDU
- 2009 - Accepted for the Elite Master Program at SDU
- 2011 - M.Sc. with Honors in Physics and Interdisciplinary Studies. Thesis: Aspects of Conformal Gauge Theories. Advisor Francesco Sannino, CP3-Origins, SDU.
- 2011 - present. PhD student at CP3-Origins.
- 2012 (aug.)-present. Visiting Research Scholar at SLAC, Stanford University.
Schools and Conferences
- Origins of Mass Mini Workshop (2009, CP3-Origins)
- 2nd Odense Winter School on Geometry and Theoretical Physics (2009)
- Mass '10 (CP3-Origins, Odense)
- StrongBSM Kickoff Meeting (2010, CP3-Origins)
- Mini Workshop: Discovering Technicolor (2010, CP3-Origins)
- 3rd Odense Winter School on Geometry and Theoretical Physics (2010)
- 49th Schladming Winter School - Physics at all scales: The Renormalization Group (2011)
- Mass '11 (CP3-Origins, Odense)
- ICTP Summer School on Particle Physics (Trieste, 2011)
- Autumn School on Particle Physics and Cosmology (DESY Hamburg, 2011)
- 4th Odense Winter School on Geometry and Theoretical Physics (2011)
- Nordita Winter School 2012 on Theoretical Particle Physics (Stockholm, 2012)
- 50th Schladming Winter School - Prospects of Particle Physics (2012)
- FY501: Biophysics (2006-07),
- FY502: Introduction to Physics (2006-10),
- FY507: Introduction to Quantum Mechanics (2007-10,2012)
- FY505: Mathematical Physics (2009-10),
- MM514/MM815: Hilbert and Banach Spaces (2011)
Conformal dynamics of strongly coupled gauge theories. Phases of strongly interacting theories. Critical Phenomena in Quantum Field Theory. Dualities. Fundamental problems of Quantum Chromodynamics.