Phone: (+45) 6550 9019
Email: mojaza @ cp3.dias.sdu.dk
- 2008 - Undergraduate Exchange Studies at University of São Paulo (USP, Brazil)
- 2009 - B.Sc. in Physics and Biophysics from SDU
- 2011 - M.Sc. with Honors in Physics and Math from CP3-Origins, SDU.
Thesis: Aspects of Conformal Gauge Theories. Advisor Francesco Sannino.
- 2011 - 2014. PhD student at CP3-Origins.
- 2012 (Aug.)-2013 (March). Visiting Research Scholar at SLAC, Stanford University.
Host: Stanley J. Brodsky.
- 2013 (April)-2013(July). Visiting Research Scholar at UC San Diego, HET group.
Host: Ken Intriligator.
Schools and Conferences
- Origins of Mass Mini Workshop (2009, CP3-Origins)
- 2nd Odense Winter School on Geometry and Theoretical Physics (2009)
- Mass '10 (CP3-Origins, Odense)
- StrongBSM Kickoff Meeting (2010, CP3-Origins)
- Mini Workshop: Discovering Technicolor (2010, CP3-Origins)
- 3rd Odense Winter School on Geometry and Theoretical Physics (2010)
- 49th Schladming Winter School - Physics at all scales: The Renormalization Group (2011)
- Mass '11 (CP3-Origins, Odense)
- ICTP Summer School on Particle Physics (Trieste, 2011)
- Autumn School on Particle Physics and Cosmology (DESY Hamburg, 2011)
- 4th Odense Winter School on Geometry and Theoretical Physics (2011)
- Nordita Winter School 2012 on Theoretical Particle Physics (Stockholm, 2012)
- 50th Schladming Winter School - Prospects of Particle Physics (2012)
- Haber-Dine Symposium 2013: The search for fundamental physics: Higgs bosons and Supersymmetry
- Erice 51st International School of Subnuclear Physics: Reflections on the next step for LHC
- 6th Odense Winter School on Theoretical Physics (2013):
Standard Model @ LHC & Paul Hoyer Fest
- "Light Dilaton at Fixed Points and Ultra-Light Scale Super Yang Mills" - Presented at the 50th Schladming Winter School on Prospects of Particle Physics, March 2012
- "How can the Higgs be so light" - Theory Group Seminar at SLAC National Laboratory, Stanford University, February 2013
- "Conformal Windows" - HET group Seminar at UC San Diego, April 2013
- "Scale-Setting Problem in Perturbative QCD" - Presented at the 51st International School in Subnuclear Physics, July 2013, Erice
- "Renormalization-Scale Setting" - Lecture given at the 9th Summer School in Theoretical Physics, July 2013, Chongqing University, China
- "Conformal Windows, Mass Hierarchies and Perturbative Natural Conformality" - Quantum Coffee Seminar, January 2014, Heidelberg, Germany
- "Particle Physics - Why?" - Vidensfestival, The Royal Danish Library, January 2014, Copenhagen, Denmark
- FY501: Biophysics (2006-07),
- FY502: Introduction to Physics (2006-10),
- FY507: Introduction to Quantum Mechanics (2007-10,2012)
- FY505: Mathematical Physics (2009-10),
- MM514/MM815: Hilbert and Banach Spaces (2011)
Awards and Grants
- 2007 - Oticon Scholarship (DKK 15,000) for excellence in studies
- 2008 - Oticon Scholarship (DKK 30,000) for excellence in studies
- 2009 - Oticon Scholarship (DKK 30,000) for excellence in studies
- 2012/13 - Scholarship to Research Abroad (DKK 87.000) from: Mogens Rendals Fond, Knud Højgaards Fond, Oticon Fonden and Augustinus Fonden
- 2013 - Second Danish Research Project of the Year Award, Videnskab.dk
Conformal dynamics of strongly coupled gauge theories. Phases of strongly interacting theories. Critical Phenomena in Quantum Field Theory. Dualities. Fundamental problems of Quantum Chromodynamics.