Matti Järvinen has left CP3-Origins - This page is kept here for historical reference.
Phone: (+45) 6550 2348
Email: mjarvine @ cp3.sdu.dk
- M.Sc. in theoretical physics, University of Helsinki, April 2004. Advisor Paul Hoyer.
- PhD in theoretical physics, University of Helsinki, June 2007. Advisor Paul Hoyer.
- May 2002 to August 2002. Summer trainee at the department of mathematics of the University of Helsinki
- June 2003 to August 2003. Summer student at CERN at the TOTEM experiment
- September 2003 to August 2004. Research assistant at the High energy physics division of the University of Helsinki
- September 2004 to August2007. Researcher at the High energy physics division of the University of Helsinki
- September 2007 to present. Postdoc at the High Energy Theory Group of the University of Southern Denmark
I have broad research interests within technicolor theories, QCD, and string theory. Specific topics include finite temperature analysis and collider phenomenology of technicolor models, spin asymmetries, bound states in gauge theories, and string production from decaying branes.