Email: masina @ cp3.dias.sdu.dk
- October 1993 to July 1997: Laurea (110/110 cum laude) in Physics at the University of Ferrara. Neutrino-Electron Interaction. Supervisor: Prof. G. Fiorentini.
- September 1999: Diploma in Harp at the Conservatorio Statale di Musica 'C. Pollini', Padova (Italy).
- December 1997 to December 2000: PhD in Physics at the University of Padova. The Problem of Neutrino Masses in the Extensions of the Standard Model. Supervisor: Prof. F. Feruglio.
- January 2001 to May 2003: Post-doc position at the Service de Physique Théorique (SPhT) of the Commisariat á l’Energie Atomique (CEA-Saclay, France). Inviting scientist: Prof. C.A. Savoy.
- June 2003 to June 2006: Grant of the Centro Studi e Ricerche "E. Fermi" (Rome, Italy) hosted by 'La Sapienza' University (Rome, Italy). Inviting scientist: Prof. G. Martinelli.
- September 2006 to August 2008: CERN fellow, PH-TH Division (Geneva, Switzerland).
- November 2008 to present: Researcher at the Physics Dept. of the University of Ferrara (Italy).
- 2009-2014 Adjunct Professor at CP³-Origins, University of Southern Denmark.
I am interested in particle physics beyond the Standard Model and in astro-particle physics.
In particular, I am interested in model building beyond the Standard Model (in frameworks like grandunification, technicolor, supersymmetry, ...), with a special emphasis on the fermion mass problems (origin, flavour and CP violations, neutrino phenomenology, ...).
As for astro-particle issues, I am mainly concerned with: matter-antimatter asymmetry of the Universe, dark matter and CMB anisotropies.