Ari Hietanen has left CP3-Origins - This page is kept here for historical reference.
Phone: (+45) 6550 4560
Email: hietanen @ cp3.dias.sdu.dk
- 2008: Ph.D. in theoretical physics, University of Helsinki
- 2002: M.Sc. in theoretical physics, University of Helsinki
- 2011-present: Assistant Professor, CP3-Origins
- 2010-2011: Research Fellow, Swansea University
- 2008-2010: Postdoctoral researcher, Florida International University
- 2008: Postdoctoral researcher, University of Oulu
- 2006-2008: Research fellow, University of Helsinki
- 2006: Marie Curie Fellowship for early stage training, CERN
- 2002-2005: Research fellow, University of Helsinki
- 2002: Assistant researcher, University of Helsinki
Beyond standard model physics using lattice techniques, Technicolor, Large N, and QCD in Finite Temperature and Chemical Potential.