Paolo Di Vecchia has left CP3-Origins - This page is kept here for historical reference.
Email: divecchia @ cp3.sdu.dk
- Laurea at Rome University, 25-2-1966. Advisor Prof. B. Touschek.
- Fellow at Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati, Italy, 1966 - 1967.
- Research associate at Laboratori Nazionali di Frascati, Italy, 1968 - 1969
- Research associate at MIT, Cambridge (Mass), US, 1970 - 1971
- Research associate at CERN, Geneva, Switzerland, 1972 - 1973
- Assistant Professor at Nordita, Copenhagen, Denmark. 1974-1978
- Visiting Scientist at CERN, Geneva Switzerland. 1979
- C2 Professor at the Freie Universität, Berlin, Germany. 1980
- Full Professor at the University of Wuppertal, Germany. 1980-1985
- Visiting Scientist at CERN, Geneva Switzerland. 1984
- Professor at Nordita, Copenhagen, Denmark. 1986-2006
- Professor at the Niels Bohr Institute, Blegdamsvej 17, 2100 Copenhagen Ø, Denmark and Professor at Nordita, Roslagstullsbacken 23, 106 91, Stockholm, Sweden. 2007-
- Perturbative and non-perturbative behaviour in field and string theories.
- Gauge-gravity/string correspondence.
- Magnetized Branes and their application to string phenomenology.
- Computation of instanton effects in string theory.
- Construction of low-energy four-dimensional effective actions from string compactifications.