Origin of Mass 2013
When: Monday, August 5 to Friday, August 23, 2013
Where: CP3-Origins, SDU, Odense, Denmark
The goal of the program is to bring together different approaches to the problem of the origin of bright and dark mass as well as to bridge between theory and experiment. In particular we would like to provide both the time and stimulating atmosphere to allow for new and fruitful collaborations among the participants.
The workshop will run for 3 weeks from Aug. 5 to Aug. 23.
There will be no registration fees for the workshop. Detailed information will follow later.
The event is the fourth in our series of conferences on the Origin of Mass.
The webpages for the previous MASS conferences can be found here:
International Advisory Committee
Beyond Standard Model / Dark Matter / Cosmology:
- Gianfranco Bertone (U. of Amsterdam)
- Wilfried Buchmuller (DESY)
- Kari Enqvist (Helsinki U.)
- Rocky Kolb (U. of Chicago)
- Antonio Pich (U. de Valencia)
- Alex Pomarol (U. Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Riccardo Rattazzi (Ecole Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne)
- Kimmo Tuominen (U. of Jyväskylä)
- Itay Yavin (McMaster U., Perimeter I.)
- Simon Catterall (Syracuse U.)
- Luigi Del Debbio (U. of Edinburgh)
- Kieran Holland (U. of the Pacific)
- David Lin (National Chiao-Tung U.)
- Biagio Lucini (Swansea U.)
- Ethan Thomas Neil (Fermilab)
Local Organizing Committee
The programme is sponsored by DG, The Lundbeck Foundation and The Danish Council for Independent Research | Natural Sciences.